Good Choice For Everyday Necklace?

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi ladies!
    Yesterday dh took me to Tiffany's for a one year smoke free gift. I've been wanting something very simple for everyday wear. Originally I was going to get the small Victoria pendant, but it wasn't really that small/delicate on me, and the mini was too small. We were between the Aria and a .34 DBTY. I decided on the Aria because it just sparkles like crazy, and dh preferred it. What do you all think? Good choice or not?

image-3814260116.png image-3712319152.png image-3833776075.png
  2. I have a huge preference for the victoria but this suits you very nicely! congrats!

3. It's very, very pretty! Congrats!

4. You made a great choice...your necklace is gorgeous!!

5. It's gorgeous! And congrats on 1 year. Two good choices!

6. I totally agree.

7. ^ I also agree.

8. it looks great! congrats on your 1 year smoke free!

9. Its perfect on you!
    Congrats on one year smoke free! and on your beutiful necklace

10. I love Victoria!! I'm shocked that I didn't love the pendant on me. I ADORE the earrings, but they were droopy on me so I was really disappointed. But the Aria earrings were adorable! So that really swayed me too. And the Aria band! It's incredible...;)

11. Thank you ladies! I always need reassurance after a big purchase lol!;)

12. Awww thank you ladies! It was definitely an incentive thinking about milestone prizes hehe!

13. I think it looks great and is perfect for every day.

Congratulations on being one year smoke-free! What a great accomplishment :hugs:

14. Congrats again. I think the Aria earrings would be a great match to your pendant. You can get the earrings down the road;)

I agree, the Aria band is stunning! Enjoy your new pendant.

15. It's a beautiful choice!!

I wear a very heavy (heirloom weight) platinum curb chain with a tiny discreet Diamond initial on it - everybody assumes its silver so I don't worry about it, and it has a fantastic clasp.