good-bye coco cabas

1. I'm not totally in love with my coco cabas. I tried to convince myself that it would suffice as a work bag, and despite all of the advise the fellow pf'ers gave me... I went against my better judgement and purchased it anyway, and it is just not working as a "work bag".

I am planning to sell it. What is availability like on this bag now? I have no choice but to put it on eBay, and wanted to see what everyone's thoughts were on price. Should I sell it for what I paid, less than what I paid, or more than what I paid?

It's 2 months old, no wear signs, black caviar--smaller version. Purchased from the NY Chanel Boutique.

2. I just want to clarify, my bag is not the "baby cabas", it is the smaller version of the original cabas with the 2 large CC's on the side.

3. Post it on eBay for $100 over list (starting price) to at least see if you can break even after fees. I think the large leather bags are hard to find, so you may be able to sell it. Good luck!

4. thanks! I don't live near any Chanel retailers, so I truly have no idea how accessible they are. Thanks for the advise! I looked on eBay just now, and it looks like most of the auctions are for the "baby" cocos.

5. just a friendly reminder for people NOT to contact one another about buying/selling here ;)

That said, I'd check eBay, including ENDED auctions to see what they're going for.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice