Good Bag to Save For?

ReiChan1

Jun 14, 2014
Boston
Hi! I'm in high school and I am looking at possibly saving up for a nice designer bag. I don't carry much and I'm not a big fan of logos (LV monogram, Guccisima, Diorrisima, Coach, Dooney, Fendi Zucca/Zucchino, etc.) I already have three Longchamp totes, (one LP backpack, one Darshan and one Cuir) and a Fendi Crayons pochette in deep red. Crossbody would be nice, on sale even nicer lol! Thank you for reading!

Pazdzernika

Mar 26, 2011
Proenza Schouler PS1 in large would be great for you! Functional pockets and back zip, top handle and cross body strap! Not logo'd out but styled to perfection. Great for off-duty weekend looks and even to take to school/work. My only gripe is that I can't fit my 15" laptop in there.

ReiChan1

Jun 14, 2014
Boston
The PS1 is gorgeous! I'll definitely have to look into that more :smile: I looked around in their website and I love a lot of their bags. Thank you for introducing me to PS!

ReiChan1

Jun 14, 2014
Boston
Maybe a Reed Krakoff Boxer? I love the detail on the bag and the pockets seem functional. I believe it comes with a crossbody strap?
The boxer is beautiful! I might go for the micro size though, so cute worn crossbody! I love the tan-multi color.

ReiChan1

Jun 14, 2014
Boston
Chloé Marcie is also a great bag.
Lots of ladies have posted pics in the Chloé subforum.
I've always loved the Chloe Marcie!! Thanks for reaffirming my interest :P I'd love to buy all of these bags lol, but my parents can only deal with so much spending even on my part!