Good and Bad News!

I totally agree on your description. I had the Night, and while it was beautiful, it seemed too fragile to me. I got the Noir Nikki for this season, and the leather is indeed thicker and more sturdy. Also, the hardware is a bit more updated than the Night....the rings that attach the strap to the bag is not a true square, but more of a triangle with the bottom point cut off. I like it!! :tup:

Which boutique did you buy it from?

Oh Wow, I"m glad to hear that I"m not the only one that found the Night, too delicate and the Noir, just right! I was starting to wonder if I was being too fussy!

Thanks for your great review on the Noir. I"m very excited about getting mine.

I purchased from a boutique. I really did have a good experience with them in the past and don't want to harm their reputation. But, then again, I"m not happy with them at the moment, that they even sold this bag and are (I think) going to try and re-sell it to someone else. That's why I"m hoping that everyone will be extra careful!

I'm sorry to hear about your Nikki! It's such a let down after all the build-up and excitement leading up to the unwrapping.

I recently purchased a Noir mini Nikki with the pebbled texture, and after some initial misgivings (I was expecting smooth), I am totally enraptured with it. But in my case, the pebbling was matched on both sides. :P

Good luck with the replacement, I hope you love it as much as I love my mini!

Thanks ladies for all the support! I"m expecting my brand new Noir Nikki and am very excited especially after hearing your reviews.

I have a feeling, other then my wine, the Noir will become my favorite Nikki!

Oh yes, then you know exactly what I mean re the smooth vs pebbled leathers. I would have been happy with either one, just as long as it was consistent on both panels!

When I receive my new Noir, I wonder if it's going to be all smooth or pebbled? It doesn't matter, just keep your fingers crossed, it's the same throughout the bag!

I'll keep everyone posted! :smile: