Good and bad news from Chanel NYC

Aurora & S : I waitlisted for... drumrolls~!!

The metallic turquoise so many ladies are intrigued by ever since the fashion show. And ahem... The red caviar jumbo. (I'm being so predictable, huh?) And lastly, pink lamb in both sizes so I could see what size it would look better when it comes out. I prefer lamb over caviar and pink was the only nice color out of the lambs. I think the others were very neutral.

Most likely, I think I'll be done with the two patents mentioned and spend days thinking about if I should get turquoise at the new price or not. They are getting quite high volume for red caviar though. You guys should call Brendan if interested. I'm sure there are still rooms.

Great choices Nanami! I liked rose fonce from Fall, but I'm sure pink lamb will be gorgeous too! The turquoise reissue did look fab from the pictures. The bags you chose are :nuts:. Hope you get most of them! Chanel has been pretty boring with colours until this fall IMO. Cruise sounds exciting so far!

Ah! I remembered another intel from my giddy afternoon at Chanel. I'm not too fond of GSTs, so I don't recall every colors they are doing. BUT I do remember they are gonna have metallic ones? Brendan said they are going to have a very nice gold color, not truly gold but silvery lovely gold Chanel apparently did few seasons ago in some other bag. I wasn't into Chanel back then though so I have no idea what he meant by that. Lol. Maybe expert like Mon or Nathalie can share their thought on this?

personally, I am very eager to see how the Turquiose metallic reissue IRL looks like, I remember it from the fashion show ..... the color is just so refreshing and gorgeous!!

Ah! I remembered another intel from my giddy afternoon at Chanel. I'm not too fond of GSTs, so I don't recall every colors they are doing. BUT I do remember they are gonna have metallic ones? Brendan said they are going to have a very nice gold color, not truly gold but silvery lovely gold Chanel apparently did few seasons ago in some other bag. I wasn't into Chanel back then though so I have no idea what he meant by that. Lol. Maybe expert like Mon or Nathalie can share their thought on this?
Its a matte goldish silver, really cool looking. Comes in flaps too/ Thanks for all of the fab news!!!

I thought I was not going to get any more bag for the rest of the year. But did I just read red/coral PATENT??? Ok, where can I get myself on that waitlist for this beauty? Navy patent in gold h/w!! :drool:!!!! Are these bags only available in boutiques in NYC?

personally, I am very eager to see how the Turquiose metallic reissue IRL looks like, I remember it from the fashion show ..... the color is just so refreshing and gorgeous!!

Well, I trust Mon's excellent taste, so it would be beautiful~:yes: BUT eh... How can I stretch my Chanel fund even more than now? I waitlisted for a 226 and I think it was somewhere around $3000.:Push:

^^^thanks so much for the intel Justine! I hope to find the navy patent...and even better, signed by Karl!!:heart:

And Aurora (A), thanks for pointing me to this thread. Hope to meet up soon!:P

I thought I was not going to get any more bag for the rest of the year. But did I just read red/coral PATENT??? Ok, where can I get myself on that waitlist for this beauty? Navy patent in gold h/w!! :drool:!!!! Are these bags only available in boutiques in NYC?

Yeah, M. Only at NYC boutique.:yes: They are getting less number of gold hw than the silver hw. And my SA recommended gold, so I put my name down for the gold one. Lol. But I kind of did that for my sis who loves navy and wanted something with gold hw. I might just get silver hw at the end. Call Brendan at Chanel for the waitlist!

ETA : You know what, Miff? I just might go bananas and get a black/white/beige jumbo... Just because of the price increase scare! Can you imagine? You know how I don't like those neutral permanent colors. Please dis-enable me from running out and grabbing one before November. I need you to be my strong no no person.

Last edited:
No no no no no no no!!!!! J, you have to get the navy in GOLD H/W!!! It really brings out the navy!!!!

Ok, better speak to this Brendan bloke then! :drool:

Wow, I would love to go to the mobile art but I'm all the way across the world here in Hawaii. *sigh*

Caviar jumbos are going to be $2,995? That is highway robbery. Boy am I glad I got my two jumbos for 2k.