Gone Rogue!!!!

sad16480

Feb 8, 2016
So, I got not one, but TWO beauties delivered today!!! I was pleasantly surprised by the black contrasting handles on the olive bag. I prefer the contrast to the uniform color, however the stock pictures show it as uniformly olive.

Also, to note, as many noted with the Rogue 25, the medium Rogue also does NOT have the lock this time around...

Both bags are stunning in person!!!! 😍

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 3,877
So, I got not one, but TWO beauties delivered today!!! I was pleasantly surprised by the black contrasting handles on the olive bag. I prefer the contrast to the uniform color, however the stock pictures show it as uniformly olive.

Also, to note, as many noted with the Rogue 25, the medium Rogue also does NOT have the lock this time around...

Very nice. I thought my eyes were playing tricks, when I first looked at the olive I thought it was black. I really like that color with the black handles.

I'm drooling!! Congrats!
I love the black handles on the olive. I wonder if dark denim is the same.

Is the olive one on the website yet or available for order?