Travel Gondola Ride..Private?

Babestaaa

Jan 15, 2006
Can someone confirm this because I think my eyes are seeing double lol!

A private Gondola ride $540?! just me and dbf for 45 minutes at 7:30pm.. isn't that a bit outrageous?! I checked the price via viator.com

I read other places and they say 100euros, but do they mean individually? or in total?

My bf wants to take one just me and him even though I told him the price. Personally (between me and tpf) I think he has a special question to ask, that's why he's not hesitant.

Please help =/ I think that's insane..

If you want to have a ride with gondola just talk to any "gondoliere" (=man who drives it) and you'll do the ride, you don't need to book. If you want to go on the gondola and are in 2 people you'll go only in 2 people it's not like it starts the trip only if it's full, hope it's clearer now :smile:
p.s. definitely 540$ is too much!!!!

Can someone confirm this because I think my eyes are seeing double lol!

A private Gondola ride $540?! just me and dbf for 45 minutes at 7:30pm.. isn't that a bit outrageous?! I checked the price via viator.com

I read other places and they say 100euros, but do they mean individually? or in total?

My bf wants to take one just me and him even though I told him the price. Personally (between me and tpf) I think he has a special question to ask, that's why he's not hesitant.

Please help =/ I think that's insane..

We'll keep our finger crossed! Thanks Alice for your advice!

Going to Venice too this summer.

p.s. I don't know this website from personal experience but take a look at their prices, they are muuuuch better!! ;)
http://www.venicewelcome.com

Thanks Alice! Prices seem better but with the conversion it's roughly the same. I think I'll just take my chances and book it when I get there. That's what I got as advice from a co-worker of mine, she went just her and her husband (ended up private of course) & she didn't pay anything near $250, so I'll just take my chances lol.

we paid 80 euros for 30 - 40 minutes, that was more than enough! it was private and we just asked any gondolier but i think you could get it cheaper than that. make sure you ask for the price for 2 in case they try to lure you in with a cheaper price then when you get in, they say "no, that is each"