Goldyn ~ Take 40% Off Through February 16th

Dec 5, 2006
Weddington, North Carolina
I find this very strange indeed. This same Erotokritos bag was available when I posted their previous sale on January 26th. Immediately after I posted the sale, I called attention to this bag and what the new price would be when using the discount code ($178.20). It looked to me as if the bag sold within minutes, although several days later, it was again available on their site and has remained available for the past couple weeks. Now, here we are weeks later and the same thing is happening. It sold out the night I posted this current sale, but again today it's available. It appears to me that they are pulling it to prevent a customer from using the code to buy it at the lower price with the use of the code. That IMO is DIRTY!! This might cause me to reconsider posting their future sales.

Previous sale thread...

Goldyn ~ 1 Day Sale*Monday, January 26th*50% Off

B. Jara

O.G.
Oct 30, 2005
Bag,

I just looked at the site, and it was available. Just to see what would happen, I put it in my cart. I then opened up another window and clicked on your link and it said the bag was out of stock.

I think someone must be putting it in their cart and not buying it....

Dec 5, 2006
Weddington, North Carolina
Bag,

I just looked at the site, and it was available. Just to see what would happen, I put it in my cart. I then opened up another window and clicked on your link and it said the bag was out of stock.

I think someone must be putting it in their cart and not buying it....
Check it again later tonight or tomorrow. I did it only because I was considering buying it (as if I need 2). I dunno....it just happened multiple times during both sales, but never actually sold.