Goldpfeil?

I have been trying to open their website, but without success.
Have also found that the company Egana Goldpfeil has announced insolvency in August 2008 (the info is in German language on Internet).

I have visited their shop in Munich once, but now I cannot find its phone number on Internet anymore. It was a handbag shop. Have also read that the Goldpfeil shop in Munich has been refurbished and that Jimmy Choo opened its store in that space.

Hopefully the insolvency crisis and going out of business do not refer to THIS Goldpfeil? Anybody knows?

Hi everybody:smile:

As I can see that some of you have worked for goldpfeil, I was wondering if you could identify this bag (is it real leather ? year? price?)
It is really high quality and I love the colour, a yummy gold-beige!
I have received it from someone that swares it is vintage

thanks a lot in advance for any info!
P1050948.JPG
P1050950.JPG
P1050953.JPG

Such a sad thread. I had a Goldpfeil bag many many years ago that was the most divine leather, only getting better with age. I gave it to my sister and I believe she gave it away. It had a brilliant design.

Egana Goldpfeil, the parent company got into financial difficulties and thus almost all of their brands (Joop, Comtesse, Salamander etc.) have been sold off to other parties. As of yet, the future is unclear regarding Goldpfeil.

Gold Pfeil found in Toronto, Canada!
Here is the good news for fans of Gold Pfeil! We are a store named Varello in Toronto, ON, we purchased lots of brand new Goldpfeil handbags right from the Goldpfeil headquarters in Germany before they closed.
We have briefcases, wallets, accessories, ladies handbags, etc.
Some pieces are a one of a kind! We also managed to bring them to the public at incredible prices!
Visit our website: www.varello.ca or call us at: 416-827-3193 for more information. We are the only store that sells this line in North America.

I am going to be in Berlin and Munich this October, and I would like to get a few Goldpfeil brown leather briefcases.

Did Goldpfeil close down in Germany? It seems that one can get Goldpfeil directly from the Offenbach factory -- if Goldpfeil does not import to the US, does anyone know how to buy directly from the factory? The Goldpfeil website does not open.

Varella looks really pretty, but I didn't see any men's briefcases on the site...

Hello all,
Can anyone help me get an estimated value on a Goldpfeil handbag, purchased in 2002, item #01-3598-00-245-9-001? It is a "Damentasche Edition Schwarz" in excellent condition. Thanks in advance!

Hi,

Just coming in to you all here from Ireland. I have a Gold-Pfeil handbag which is in good used condition. It's got a distinctive strong leather odour from it and there is a small leather tag on the inside of the bag which reads in silver print "Gold-Pfeil Collection Colorado". Does this mean anything to anybody here? There does not appear to be a serial number of any kind to be found in or on the bag. The outside leather badge on the bag, the inner leather tag, the inner zip and the inner material all have what looks like an arrow symbol pointing downwards. I have read through the past postings on here and note that the shop in Berline/Frankfurt has closed down and I see postings in relation to there being perhaps a second brand of the same name? Either way, it would be great if anybody knew which one my bag belongs to! All queries/answers welcome!

Sad to see that such a traditional brand went down the drain, now selling the leftovers at Tchibo, and even worse that none of the big players has reached out a hand to let it survive. It's a shame! :sad:
R.I.P. Goldpfeil!

Attachments

• wallet.jpg
    wallet.jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 1,873
Hi,

I write from Offenbach in Germany where the factory outlet of Goldpfeil was/is. There is still a shop where you could buy original stuff from Goldpfeil before it was sold to Tchibo. There they are selling the rest of their Goldpfeil stock, once everything is sold Goldpfeil articles will dissapper there. The shop itself also sells bags etc, from JOOP, TUMI, and so on...
Yesterday I bought a very nice wallet, of course original, for only 39 Euros. I spoke to a salesperson and she said, that she couldn't image that the tchobo stuff has the same quality....
Greetz from offenbach
Prachtpute

here the street view of the Factory Outlet:
http://www.offenbach.de/stepone/data/downloads/3a/01/00/31Goldpfeil002.jpg

I have seen you bag from the collection from a museum of former Goldpfeil company that they rented out to Japan once. I do not recall the name.. sorry.. it is a very rare edition.
But beautiful!

I have a Goldpfeil agenda cover that I've had since the early to mid '80s. I am so incredibly attached it it! It's gorgeous. It's called Caracciola, and it's a beautiful golden brown color. At that time a luggage store called El Portal carried it, but sadly I guess those days are gone! It's worn around the edges, and it just adds to the character of the piece.

Hmmmm...just was on eBay and found a shop selling all Goldpfeil leather items. Think this is genuine...a way of selling leftover stock? The bags look like amazing leather.