Goldilocks of Chanel: Trying to find one just right

helen

Becca's Mom
O.G.
Jul 16, 2006
I recently ordered a medium ultimate soft in black, and a medium/large classic caviar flap in black. Both have sliver hardware. I want them to be an everyday bag. I'm 5 ft 2 ". The ultimate soft is too big and it's shape does wierd things when I wear it. The caviar does not fit my wallet. Do I keep the caviar and buy a new wallet and downsize. Is it a good size for everyday. Due to back issues I couldn't get the jumbo or a really big bag. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.:confused1:

I'm sorry to hear you didn't like the ultimate soft--I was just thinking of trying that bag. Did you try one of the totes? I don't have one, but people seem to like the petite shopper.

I think you have to keep looking. Is it possible to wait until the new Spring shipment has arrived?

Re: classic caviar flap... I wouldn't get any purse that did not hold my wallet.

You should consider a Jumbo. I have back problems too and a Jumbo is not that heavy. You can fit a long wallet, keys, phone and some makeup in it. Mine is usually not nearly full. If you really load it up, it might get heavy, but that's going to be the case with bag. The medium Flap is just too small for me for an everyday bag.