Goldi spends a Crazy Weekend with the Princes

Thanks for the compliments everyone! I've been drooling over the bags some of you have received earlier. Finally found time this week to pick up the haul :woohoo:
Love Love the bags! That weekender is just a piece of art, man if I had the money! lol

Are you wearing thomas sabo charms? I spot a bracelet and the robot charm on your necklace?

Good eye! Yes those are Thomas Sabo charms on my necklace and bracelet! I only recently discovered them and I'm getting addicted...Can't stop thinking of the retro spaceship and rocket :biggrin:

Oh wow wow wow! What wonderful pieces. Those shoes are absolutely fantastic and you look great with the pulp. I'm practically having a heart attack looking at the mancrazy and the limelight... just too gorgeous :drool:. Congrats!!

Congrats! I love all your purchases. The more I see the weekender the more I fall in love with it. Looks great on you!

Thanks! Glad you like the modelling pics!

Now that's a way to reveal!!! Perfect - Perfect - Perfect!!! :tup::tup:

Awesome purchases, I love it all! Congrats!

Great story too!

:biggrin: I just realised Magnolias grow on trees...so a field of them means they've all fallen to the ground :lol:

DAMM Girl now THAT'S how to shop!!

Everything is hot hot hot!!!

I love those too but the strap kept falling off my heel when I tried them on :crybaby:

Thanks! Sorry the magnolias weren't a good fit for you...Good news is there's sooo many gorgeous SS08 shoes to choose from! :biggrin:

what an awesome haul! :drool:

I've always liked the way you wear your bags and clothes together! So well coordinated! Congrats!!!

Thanks Cec! :smile: There's a bag out there for every outfit! lol.

What a GREAT selection, and how much fun to bring home so many brown boxes! I adore all of your purchases. The yellow weekender looks just FAB on you and is *unfortunately* growing on me. And those shoes are just :drool:. Enjoy your Mancrazy, and that gold limelight is SO lush!

Glad the modelling pics help to show the beauty of the weekender :smile: