Goldenbleu--yes or no?

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Ok, so I fell across this Goldenbleu purse. They're leather is SOOOOOOOOOOO soft. I think it's softer than anything else I've touched in a long time! It's also lined in a nice suede... Also comes in chocolate brown and a few other colors. What do you guys think?

http://revolveclothing.com/productpages/GBLU-WY2.jsp

2. I don't really like this purse, but its a great price for a purse lined in suede and super soft leather.

3. If you go through this link and give your email, they will send you a one time code (good for 2 years) for 30% off your total order if you are a new customer. It took a few hours to get...but I finally got it this afternoon.

Not good on Paige jeans, Kooba...and a few other brands...:sad:

http://www.revolveclothing.com/indexDC2.jsp?source=dcev1

Wanted to add also, free shipping, free returns...can't go wrong!

4. Thanks Bjara--I have the coupon too... Just debating if this purse is really worth it. My local Nordstrom has it and I looked at it for awhile. Just not sure if it's kinda "weird" looking, lol. But I think it'd be a good "travel" purse with some style.

5. wicked, wicked, wicked here's your bag conscience speaking: You don't need this bag you've got enough nice and slouchy pillows at home.No seriously it looks like a pillow where you've just woken up on but if you like it- go for it.

6. Maybe it's the color I don't like. But it's a strange looking bag. I'd skip it for something else!

7. Yeah, I am definitely not digging it. I can't exactly pinpoint what it is either.

1. The straps don't do anything for me but the pictures weren't that clear. They looked rather plain.

2. I did like the folds in the leather and the metal work individually, I just don't like them together.

Sorry, wicked, I would pass on this one completely. I would go for one you absolutely adore vice wondering about.

8. Not crazy about this one either. There are so many other cute bags out there- go for one that you absolutely LOVE!

9. i am sorry but i have to say.. skip this one dear..:oh:
    nay for the shape :blink:
    and even if its extra soft..!! wont pay that much for it at all!! :huh:
    u'll find a better choice i am sure..:biggrin: just keep searching ;)

10. It's kind of cute but for that price I will wait for the bag I really really love even if I have to put a little more money with it.

11. Love it so much that nobody else's opinion matters!!!!

12. For the price I don't like it so much.

13. Agreed.

14. I am not crazy about the shape/ style of the bag, but as a proud owner of a Goldenbleu myself, they really have one of the best materials out there!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice