goldenbleu sample sale

Lisabrelle

O.G.
Sep 20, 2006
WOW! Lisabrelle did you get the farah in the patent? Congrats on the Natasha buy...that is a lot of bag for $200 and sooo pretty.
Yeah, the Natasha is so soft I want to use it as a pillow! I really wanted the Farah in patent, but they didn't have it. I was able to snag it in a deep eggplant color, and I think it will go with a lot. I love the it has pockets inside!

The sales people were really helpful and all the bags felt so well made. I wanted the Parker, but didn't see them anywhere. I also didn't see any shoes. They had a few belts, though.

saythis

O.G.
Oct 24, 2006
New Yawk Citee
If I hadn't lost my mind at the kooba and Botkier sales...I would be going to get the saddle Natasha. It is such a classic look. Congrats again!

JNH14

Midlife...no crisis!
O.G.
Nov 3, 2006
Somewhere South...
Goldenbleu Bag- Devin
shown in Black.
Colors available chocolate, camel and navy.$638.00
I just bought this handbag at Revolve Clothing and paid $223 for it. They have it on sale for $318 and then I could use the first time buyer code that you get when you sign up at their website. (30% off) They still have it in quite a few colors, too. Free shipping and it's 2-3 days!!:wlae:

BagLuver

O.G.
Feb 4, 2006
GA
Goldenbleu Bag- Devin
shown in Black.
Colors available chocolate, camel and navy.$638.00
I just bought this handbag at Revolve Clothing and paid $223 for it. They have it on sale for $318 and then I could use the first time buyer code that you get when you sign up at their website. (30% off) They still have it in quite a few colors, too. Free shipping and it's 2-3 days!!:wlae:
Great bag! Congratulations!!