goldenbleu sample sale

1. Hi! We are running a fun little TPF community giveaway to win a new Polene bag! Head over to this thread to enter. Good luck!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Leigh Bantivoglio, tibi and Goldenbleu are having their joint sample sale next week.

According to the email, prices are 75% off.

Dec. 12 & 13, 10-7
    Loft 11
    336 West 37th (bet. 8/9 Avenues)

Enjoy.

Sometimes I really miss working nights.

2. NOOO WHY are there such great sample sales in NY right now??? I LOVE GOLDENBLEU! And they're based in SF too...

3. Oooh ooh, looks fun! It's close to my office so I think I'll stop by.

4. Ooh, that black and white one is very classic.

5. I also ADORE this clutch. I hope they have it!

[​IMG]

6. Lisabrelle I just blogged that natasha for purseblog, I LOVE it.

7. Has anyone been yet? Any reports?

8. I'm going to go in an hour or so. I'll let you know! I want that patent clutch!!!!

9. Just got back. Was small, but uncrowded.
    I ended up buying the Natasha in beige and chocolate, as well as the Farah clutch in eggplant. $200 for the Natasha and $95 for the Farah.

10. Wow, that is an amazing price for the Natasha. I'm going to swing by after work in about an hour.

11. Yeah, I was thrilled to get it. It left me room in my budget for the Farah! I really wanted it in patent, but no such luck.

I also ended up buying something at the "sister" sample sale held in the same room by Leigh Bantivoglio. I got a nice silk robe for my Mom for xmas for $60, marked down from $225.

12. Lisabrelle that sounds awesome...I'm so jealous!

13. Thanks for the report! Do you recall if Goldenbleu had any of their weekender bags on sale?