Goldenbleu is going out of business

chloeclaudine

Jan 28, 2009
seattle, wa
how sad :sad: I found out from their latest updated website today .. the good thing is that currently they have really good price for the last inventory, I guess .. check their website out. the sale will be until feb 16th or until the supplies last.

berta

mom2 12paws
O.G.
Oct 6, 2007
So. Florida
so weird, I had been thinking about them today and tried to go online, but they were under construction - I was even thinking about calling them about a bag that I had on my mind.

how sad.

grayxie

NOMtacular!
Mar 28, 2008
PA
That really sucks, they had awesome customer service. I think alot of the smaller label designer denim will also fall suit.

No Cute

cupcake butt
Aug 17, 2008
How sad. I love my GB! The site is down right now, but I guess we are all there.

tonij2000

Luvs Leather
O.G.
Mar 21, 2007
ShowMeState
Yep, seems like it's totally crashed! This is the first time I've had bags from a company that's no longer in business...

dcblam

O.G.
Mar 15, 2007
I really hope I can get that Margot!

No Cute.....
just in case you didn't get on to have a peak....
they had the Margot in Pond (I think that's the name) and in Amethyst when I was on the site about an hour ago.......$35.00.

No Cute

cupcake butt
Aug 17, 2008
Thanks, dcblam. I saw them both. Gorgeous! Really want the amethyst for that gift. Is pond gorgeous? The outlet is now working but the carts are not. Ugh.

dcblam

O.G.
Mar 15, 2007
Yep, seems like it's totally crashed! This is the first time I've had bags from a company that's no longer in business...

I know, it seems kinda weird. I have a bag from Thickskin - when they were having their GOOB (going out of business) sale. They were taking orders for bags based on how much leather they had in inventory....a unique situation where one really had to trust 'em and it really did work out!!!

So now, we can all claim to have a "collectors item"....LOL!

dcblam

O.G.
Mar 15, 2007
Thanks, dcblam. I saw them both. Gorgeous! Really want the amethyst for that gift. Is pond gorgeous? The outlet is now working but the carts are not. Ugh.

I have not seen the Pond.....but feel confident that you cannot go wrong w/either one of those colors!

JennMSU

GO STATE!
O.G.
Nov 26, 2006
Michigan
doh! i really hope the site comes back up (and stays like that for more than a few clicks) so i can place an order!!!

elizat

Sep 21, 2007
That is sad when a business goes under... but I think I'll have a look to see what they have.