Goldenbleu buy one get one free AND no one is there

sfgirl

O.G.
Dec 11, 2005
San Francisco, CA
I just came from the going out of business sale and for some reason only a few shoppers have shown up. They have marked everything down even further and still have a lot of shoes and boots left (waverly and carly) and a few of one bag style I'm not family with (it is a black leather shoulder bag with a zip outside side pocket outlined in silver leather)

The shoes are now $20, the boots are $35, the bags are $40 and it is buy one get one free on the shoes. I think bags are buy 2 get one free

sfgirl

O.G.
Dec 11, 2005
San Francisco, CA
So I asked their CEO why they didn't sell the shoes on line. He said it would take too many pictures, people don't know their size, and it they are not doing returns. I told him the purseblog girls know the Goldenbleu styles and their sizes and he should considering doing a sale for the purseblog forum i.e., like Rebecca Minkoff did. He said that was a good idea and perhaps after today they would do another inventory and considering doing this. I hope he does for all of you who do not live in SF

creighbaby

O.G.
Jun 4, 2006
So I asked their CEO why they didn't sell the shoes on line. He said it would take too many pictures, people don't know their size, and it they are not doing returns. I told him the purseblog girls know the Goldenbleu styles and their sizes and he should considering doing a sale for the purseblog forum i.e., like Rebecca Minkoff did. He said that was a good idea and perhaps after today they would do another inventory and considering doing this. I hope he does for all of you who do not live in SF
Thanks sfgirl for thinking of us!!! I'll keep my fingers crossed.

daisyfay13

O.G.
Feb 21, 2007
FL
Thats so sweet of you to think of us tPFer's. I know that I would have gone to the sale if I could have, but its not geographically feasible. On the other had, I got my 2 Tiffanies today (carbon patent and black patent) and I love them so much, I have no idea which one to keep and which one I'm going to give to my sister for her birthday. I think I might have to keep both and get her something totally different!!

i<3handbags

Coach Obsessed ...
Oh thanks! I hope he does. I wish we could all email and beg for a sale lol!

canada's

Oct 1, 2006
i really hope they do something for us!

they'll get rid of the rest of their stuff for sure! lolz!