Goldenbleu 30% off sale prices!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Aug 7, 2008
    Last edited: Aug 7, 2008
    Code PURSEBLOG good for 30% off on the already discounted Emerson, Mercedes and Luella! Code expires 8/15/08 at 9pm PST!

http://shop.goldenbleu.com/

Sale bags are under signature series and outlet tabs!

2. It's not one of the 30% off bags - but the Randi is back in stock for $125. I have this in navy and love it.

3. Wow - good deal - thanks for posting. This company has one of the best customer service departments. I have two Goldenbleu purses (Nero/Alba and Tiffany/Red Patent) and love them.

4. Here are pics of my Mercedes (red patent), Emerson (white patent) and Tiffany (black patent) Clutches!

Attached Files:

5. Gorgeous bags tonij!! I bought the Tiffany in Petrol and would like to have had more, but I'm all spent out!!

6. I missed it in Navy! Will you post modeling pics, pretty please? I still need a bag in Amethyst!

7. #8 Aug 9, 2008
    Last edited: Aug 9, 2008
    I'm thinking of getting the emerson in amethyst- any pics of their bags in amethyst?

8. ^ I'll post pics when mine arrives!