Golden Goose

I love this style and recommend it! The sizing for me in GG is a bit all over the place. I am normally a 6 but in GG I order a 35. The slides and running shoes are a perfect fit right out of the box but the superstars need to be stretched. And they stretch quite a bit after wearing them. Let us know if you decide to get a running sole and which one!
The inconsistent sizing in GG is such a pain. I size down in the Slides but find the SS to be too tight in the toes even though I get them in my usual EU size. Maybe I should size up.

I really want the pink ones that you got! Am stalking them on Nordies for a sale but I noticed that many retailers haven’t put GGs on sale this season. Has anyone else noticed this or did I somehow miss out?

Reactions: mary333
I am looking to buy my first pair of Golden goose sneakers and I cant decide between black glitter and silver glitter pair. Which pair do you think is versatile? Would black be too dark for Spring/Summer? Would silver look good agains tan skin tone? Thanks
View attachment 4670134
View attachment 4670135
I have the silver and LOVE them! But a friend has the black and they’re really great too. A little more low eye than the silver. You can’t go wrong with either

The inconsistent sizing in GG is such a pain. I size down in the Slides but find the SS to be too tight in the toes even though I get them in my usual EU size. Maybe I should size up.

I really want the pink ones that you got! Am stalking them on Nordies for a sale but I noticed that many retailers haven’t put GGs on sale this season. Has anyone else noticed this or did I somehow miss out?

I agree that the SS are tight in the toes. I love the way they look but they’re the least comfortable for me. It’s funny because some days I can tolerate them quite well and think, oh they’re comfortable now! Then another day I am irritated while wearing them because they’re pinching my toes. Very odd!

Thank you for letting me know you like the pink running sneakers! I love them but can’t decide if the color is too shocking, it’s a super bright pink. I’m wondering if I’ll like them in the winter months, are they too much of a summer looking shoe? My Nordstrom has the white running shoe with camouflage and other colors on it in stock so I’m going to try it on tomorrow and figure out which one I’ll be keeping. I haven’t worn the pink ones yet because I can’t fully commit to them. I haven’t seen GG on sale for a while, you’re right about that.

Reactions: HiromiT
I agree that the SS are tight in the toes. I love the way they look but they’re the least comfortable for me. It’s funny because some days I can tolerate them quite well and think, oh they’re comfortable now! Then another day I am irritated while wearing them because they’re pinching my toes. Very odd!

Thank you for letting me know you like the pink running sneakers! I love them but can’t decide if the color is too shocking, it’s a super bright pink. I’m wondering if I’ll like them in the winter months, are they too much of a summer looking shoe? My Nordstrom has the white running shoe with camouflage and other colors on it in stock so I’m going to try it on tomorrow and figure out which one I’ll be keeping. I haven’t worn the pink ones yet because I can’t fully commit to them. I haven’t seen GG on sale for a while, you’re right about that.
Let me know what you think of the camouflage ones. They have felt pen marks on them, so I’m not sure if that will look good in person. But sometimes what doesn’t look good in photos actually looks nice in real life and vice versa.

I hear you about the pink ones being more limited for winter, but they are such a cheerful colour and we all need a little more cheer these days!

Let me know what you think of the camouflage ones. They have felt pen marks on them, so I’m not sure if that will look good in person. But sometimes what doesn’t look good in photos actually looks nice in real life and vice versa.

I hear you about the pink ones being more limited for winter, but they are such a cheerful colour and we all need a little more cheer these days!

I ended up exchanging the pink ones sadly, I did love the way they looked, but after trying on the white pair with camouflage I could see they’d be easier to wear and pair with things. The pink ones were fantastic but they became the focus of my outfit and I wasn’t loving that. If I was younger and took more fashion risks I would’ve kept them for sure. My kids are teenagers and they looked better on them with their outfits. 2ABDB669-698F-4144-A949-4B50D19DEC47.jpeg

I ordered a few different pair of shoelaces for my new sneakers in light pink, white, and grey. The blue isn’t my favorite. It’s a good thing I have extra time on my hands with most things being closed and social distancing. Who has time for all this?! My family is so tired of hearing me talk about Golden Goose! It’s nice to have something fun to think about and focus on though! We definitely need more cheer these days!

When I went to Nordstrom to exchange them the salesman told me they had a few pairs of GG on sale in the back. It was so nice of him to let me know! I didn’t buy them but one pair was navy blue suede with a red glitter heel (made for Nordstrom he said) and a white pair with stripes on one shoe only. I believe they both were priced about $380.

Congrats on the camo pair! I can see these are more neutral and therefore easier to wear. Agree the pink ones would definitely be the focus and maybe that’s why I haven’t pulled the trigger yet....

Good call on replacing the blue laces! They don’t coordinate with the other colours in the shoe. Your other laces will match better.

I saw those sale GGs on the Nordstrom website last week! But they had very limited sizes and were sold in a flash. That’s why I keep stalking their site to see if other styles will be marked down.

Enjoy your new sneaks! All of us here are happy to chat with you about GG any time. :smile:

I ended up exchanging the pink ones sadly, I did love the way they looked, but after trying on the white pair with camouflage I could see they’d be easier to wear and pair with things. The pink ones were fantastic but they became the focus of my outfit and I wasn’t loving that. If I was younger and took more fashion risks I would’ve kept them for sure. My kids are teenagers and they looked better on them with their outfits. View attachment 4782111

I ordered a few different pair of shoelaces for my new sneakers in light pink, white, and grey. The blue isn’t my favorite. It’s a good thing I have extra time on my hands with most things being closed and social distancing. Who has time for all this?! My family is so tired of hearing me talk about Golden Goose! It’s nice to have something fun to think about and focus on though! We definitely need more cheer these days!

When I went to Nordstrom to exchange them the salesman told me they had a few pairs of GG on sale in the back. It was so nice of him to let me know! I didn’t buy them but one pair was navy blue suede with a red glitter heel (made for Nordstrom he said) and a white pair with stripes on one shoe only. I believe they both were priced about $380.

Congrats on the camo pair! I can see these are more neutral and therefore easier to wear. Agree the pink ones would definitely be the focus and maybe that’s why I haven’t pulled the trigger yet....

Good call on replacing the blue laces! They don’t coordinate with the other colours in the shoe. Your other laces will match better.

I saw those sale GGs on the Nordstrom website last week! But they had very limited sizes and were sold in a flash. That’s why I keep stalking their site to see if other styles will be marked down.

Enjoy your new sneaks! All of us here are happy to chat with you about GG any time. :smile:

Thanks HiromiT! It’s always nice to chat about GG! Let me know if you decide to buy the pink ones. I still love them and if I ever see them on sale I may buy them again.

Reactions: HiromiT
Thank you! I already thought SS is comfie, if this is comfier :nuts: my addiction to GG will continue strong!

I hope I’ll have a chance to check this style soon!

My SS's are pretty stiff, even after wearing them for months. The suede SS's are next on my list, lighter and softer!
I'd totally get a few more Ballstars too, they're maybe a bit wider in the toe box and a bit softer!

Reactions: aki_sato
My SS's are pretty stiff, even after wearing them for months. The suede SS's are next on my list, lighter and softer!
I'd totally get a few more Ballstars too, they're maybe a bit wider in the toe box and a bit softer!

And don’t forget about the Slides! My all time favorite for comfort. (I haven’t worn the Running Soles yet out of the house but they also feel great right out of the box.) The Slides have lots of room in the toe box, immediately comfortable, look great with shorts or jeans, I love them!

Reactions: aki_sato
And don’t forget about the Slides! My all time favorite for comfort. (I haven’t worn the Running Soles yet out of the house but they also feel great right out of the box.) The Slides have lots of room in the toe box, immediately comfortable, look great with shorts or jeans, I love them!

I haven’t tried them!