Golden Goose

Mine have arrived :smile: I’m normally a 37/ 37.5 so ordered both 37 and 38 and trying to decide which ones fit better

Attachments

• 8B4725CF-2DC2-42F7-AB80-2DF4F68F6134.jpeg
    8B4725CF-2DC2-42F7-AB80-2DF4F68F6134.jpeg
    152.5 KB · Views: 72
  • E6E81AE0-1192-41B8-878E-F74CE920762B.jpeg
    E6E81AE0-1192-41B8-878E-F74CE920762B.jpeg
    137.2 KB · Views: 70
Reactions: aki_sato
Mine have arrived :smile: I’m normally a 37/ 37.5 so ordered both 37 and 38 and trying to decide which ones fit better

You chose a great pair! They’ll go with everything. I have had such difficulties with sizing! I am a 36 normally but in GG I do better with a 35. Especially in the Slides. The leather is so nice and they stretch out a bit so I’m happier sizing down. I hope that helps!

Reactions: Ania
I have never tried the Running Sole Sneaker, I’m loving the way they look. I just ordered this pair from Nordstrom and I’m curious to see how they fit and if they look good with my clothing choices. I ordered them in a 35 because I read they run big. And thankfully Nordstrom has a great return policy so I don’t have to worry about that. I’ll post about them once I receive them!

A00B698C-7AB9-4EDE-BC8C-B584C3EB44B7.jpeg

Reactions: HiromiT
I have never tried the Running Sole Sneaker, I’m loving the way they look. I just ordered this pair from Nordstrom and I’m curious to see how they fit and if they look good with my clothing choices. I ordered them in a 35 because I read they run big. And thankfully Nordstrom has a great return policy so I don’t have to worry about that. I’ll post about them once I receive them!

View attachment 4768554
Running sole has been one of my favorite styles.. really comfortable and I find most GG uncomfortable. I have a red suede & a leopard pair.

Reactions: mary333 and HiromiT

View attachment 4768554
I just bought a pair of the running shoes and absolutely love them. I have always been a mid star and ss girl but the running have my attention now!

Reactions: mary333 and HiromiT
Thank you! I kept the 37 and they are super comfortable. I really want a silver glitter pair next... I wear a lot of black and grey and they will be a nice way to add some sparkle to the outfits ;)

I just bought a pair of the running shoes and absolutely love them. I have always been a mid star and ss girl but the running have my attention now!
Running sole has been one of my favorite styles.. really comfortable and I find most GG uncomfortable. I have a red suede & a leopard pair.
Hello ladies — how is the sizing for these? Do they fit similar to the superstars? I find the SS to be uncomfortable and have an older version of the running sole from a few years ago which are super comfy. Wondering if I should invest in this style instead.

can I get some help on sizing please? I normally wear a 10.5 to 11 in a sneaker and running shoe. Will a 41 fit in this style? Or should I go smaller? :smile: Thanks!! View attachment 4775980
I am almost always a US 9 (9.5 in Nike though), and I have a pair of size 40 Superstars. A 39.5 would be perfect for me, but since they come only in whole sizes, and I wear (thin) socks with mine, the 40s fit totally fine. I’ve heard it can vary season to season a bit, but I would not go smaller than a 41 in your case.

Thank you for letting me know! I received mine and I love them! I sized down and the fit is great. I haven’t worn them out of the house yet but they seem to be a perfect fit.

Hello ladies — how is the sizing for these? Do they fit similar to the superstars? I find the SS to be uncomfortable and have an older version of the running sole from a few years ago which are super comfy. Wondering if I should invest in this style instead.

I love this style and recommend it! The sizing for me in GG is a bit all over the place. I am normally a 6 but in GG I order a 35. The slides and running shoes are a perfect fit right out of the box but the superstars need to be stretched. And they stretch quite a bit after wearing them. Let us know if you decide to get a running sole and which one!

Reactions: HiromiT