Golden Globes 2023 Nominees and Winners

Only Eddie Murphy could bring up Will & Jada Smith and have everyone laughing.

And I love Jennifer Coolidge. And I also love (FINALLY!) the diversity the globes shown. I’m not sorry they were blasted last year. It needed to be done. There are amazing actors and actresses that are finally being recognized for their brilliant work. I love me some Michelle Yeoh, Zendaya (who was not there), Angela Basset and so many more!

Omg and the brave comedian discussing Tom Cruise and the “safe return” of Shelly Miscavige! That was savage. Loved it! If you follow Leah Remini Yk!

Last edited:

And I love Jennifer Coolidge. And I also love (FINALLY!) the diversity the globes shown. I’m not sorry they were blasted last year. It needed to be done. There are amazing actors and actresses that are finally being recognized for their brilliant work. I love me some Michelle Yeoh, Zendaya (who was not there), Angela Basset and so many more!

Omg and the brave comedian discussing Tom Cruise and the “safe return” of Shelly Miscavige! That was savage. Loved it! If you follow Leah Remini Yk!
Unfortunately he pronounced Miscavige wrong..so I think it fell flat. I thought it was funny though :lol:
ETA Tom giving back his GG's because of lack of diversity is very laughable as well.

I loved that shelly miscavige joke

Reactions: meluvs2shop
Unfortunately he pronounced Miscavige wrong..so I think it fell flat. I thought it was funny though :lol:
ETA Tom giving back his GG's because of lack of diversity is very laughable as well.
Yes! I agree. Some ppl didn’t get the reference.
Tom, oh Tom….
Although I did like Maverick. I hate to admit it but I did.

Reactions: limom and TC1
She was one of the 3 Oscar hosts last year, her wiki says actress...most of her roles are comedic though, yes.
that's what I thought....that joke fell flat for me though...privileged though kevin may be his family was affected by the flooding and of course others were hurt much more