Golden Globes 2006

Cristina
Heh, I'd love to bump into Johnny Depp and Kiefer Sutherland at the same time :shame:
58 Minutes Ago 02:03 PM.

Oooooooohhhhhh Cristina, you bad girl...:shame: :shame: :lol: :lol:

I would love to be squeezed in between Will (from will and Grace) and Julian (Dr. Christian Troy from NipTuck) :shame: :love: :love:

I have to quit thinking about it, and get back to WORK!!!:amazed: :weird:

If I were there I would be bumping into a lot of people, not even intentionally. Did anyone else notice how squished in everyone was? How they had to move chairs and shimmy by tables on theri way up to get their awards. The venue was not as good or as big as it needed to be IMO

The most exciting news I got from the Golden Globes was the Target commercial that said Luella Bartley is doing a line for Target!
Yay for Luella! and continued Yay for Target :smile:

PS. english_girl: Hugh Laurie is the coolest isn't he? Plus I was delighted to see Stephen Fry sitting at his table.

jaffa said:
The most exciting news I got from the Golden Globes was the Target commercial that said Luella Bartley is doing a line for Target!
Yay for Luella! and continued Yay for Target :smile:

PS. english_girl: Hugh Laurie is the coolest isn't he? Plus I was delighted to see Stephen Fry sitting at his table.

Stephen Fry was there? Oh how cool - funny guys, both of them.:biggrin:

to me, julian mcmahon and cillian murphy were the hottest guys there. too bad cillian didn't win. i don't know if he was any good in breakfast on pluto, i just wanted to stare at him for 2 mins.

dk2504 said:
She definatey DID forget something loool:amuse:

Drew, her missing undergarmet and the caption from MSN.com
Undressed! Golden Globes
By Kat Giantis
Green Peeve: Oh Drew. Oh honey, no. No. No. No. Did Kermit teach you nothing? You know it's not easy being green (or Mrs. Tom Green, for that matter, as you learned the hard way), but it's so much more difficult when you flagrantly flaunt your lack of foundation garments in a frightfully unflattering Gucci gown. And please, we're begging you, quit slouching, because if you lean forward any more, your gravity-succumbing décolletage is in danger of either being trapped in your frock's unsightly attached belt or swallowed whole by its ruffled cap sleeves. Seriously, we think you're cute as a bug's ear, even with your weary-to-the-point-of-catatonic tresses and misguided makeup, but this execrable ensemble truly pains us and leaves us no choice but to resort to the words of E.T. and say, "Ouch."