Golden Dior

Jun 15, 2006
Has anyone seen the new Dior collection for summer?

It looks really nice I'm think of going for the make over in it, one of the nail varnishes looks like your nails have been dipped in gold!

yes i've seen it..and i can't wait for it..my friend happends to work for dior like a make up artist...
but i can't find any pictures....
all i can tell u ...there will be a beautiful necklace...:yahoo::drool:

I was invited to a dior makeup launch / workshop... it was freakin awesome!! They had champagne, canapes and all of the new ultrashine products, loads of samples etc etc etc. We were given a two hour makeup workshop by a dior makeup artist.... best afternoon I have had in a long time.

I can not remember anything about a gold nail polish though??

we should start a dior addict thread.... can not get enough of dior makeup.

dior send me invite with a make up artists is well..so i'm on my way there(next week)i hope...
and i can't wait for 5th of may..that's we will be able to buy that necklace..

I NEED to have the eye shadows on the right...Love Dior make up!!!:heart:

Dior+Summer+2008+3.jpg

I had the mailer this morning about it. I don't really like the pendant though & I'm usually a sucker for these things! Then again, I might see it in real life & change my mind!

I picked up the Quad (the darker one), the coral gloss (omg amazing), and lastly the nail polish. The lighter quad is very light, more suitable for lighter complexions. The nail polish is simply amazing, it's so very unique! It's almost like a olive bronze green with gold specks! Out of my haul, I think I love the nail polish the most. My dior counter didn't even have the necklace. She said only select counters will have it, so I was a little bummed out about that but, glad b/c I didn't need to spend anymore $$$.