Golden Chains for Pochette Strap by me. Woo Woo!

LVoeLV

Feb 15, 2007
okay so we all know how hard it is to get the golden chains (the accoredon wallet chain that ppl use for the pochette strap)
I was really lucky to get mine and I know a lot of people were having a hard time a.tracking them down and b.then getting LV to send em to ya. (which was the hardest part for me)
Unless you're in good with an SA I think they are pretty hard to get. And prices vary...I paid almost $50 for mine.

Anyways, BF is always doing projects and stuff. So when we were out today I actually found some brass chain. I held it up to my speedy hardwear and it matched perfectly...I guess brass is brass. I know a lot of people had a hard time trying to find a gold chain that matched the hardwear.

I think bagsnbags had a post of her chain (a non lv one she found) that looked GORGEOUS on her lexington)

So when I saw the chain I was like yes, I can def. make one.

So I will be making Pochette Straps for my bags!

I wanna make one that's just a single chain, do a double one and then I was even thinking about making a decoration for my speedy.

I got the chain, I need claps but my BF knows where I can find some nice ones. I'm pretty excited.

I'll def post pics of the chain when I get home. and a comparison pic to the LV one. Might get the clasps today and then it'll be new chains! Woo Woo!

The gold chain just looks so nice on the pochettes everyone should have one!
I can't wait!

Check back for Pics!

oh i cant wait to see pics! id love to find a simple gold chain to use on my pochette, one long enough to wear it on the shoulder and one long enough to wear messenger-ish length.