Golden Arrow Speedy

Bostonpatsgirl

Casey
O.G.
Nov 6, 2013
Ok ladies. I have the Golden Arrow Speedy that I purchased last Xmas preloved in really great condition. I have 2 Neverfulls, the Pochette Metis, the W and this. I rotate my bags often through the week. I think I've carried this bag maybe 8 times since December 2013 when I got it. It's such a beauty and not common but I'm wondering if I should sell for something I'll use more..or hang onto it bc it's so beautiful and rare? I hate to part with it but I just don't use it. I'm not really a speedy girl as I like an easier access top I've found. But I just don't know!!!! :confused1: :shrugs:
Thoughts?

Attachments

• th.jpg
    th.jpg
    13.2 KB · Views: 373
Last edited:
I am in the same boat with a current bag in my collection. If you know you are not a speedy girl then I say sell it. But on the other hand it is a very unique bag. . .hmm hard one here too.

It is a gorgeous bag, no doubt, but I think it would drive me bonkers as well. My first LV was the denim Pleaty with the clasp closure and it was so annoying have to do and undo that clasp over and over to get in and out of the bag. A bag can be cute or beautiful but if it's not functional then you're not going to want to use it. I say sell it and get yourself something you'll enjoy using more. :smile:

It is a gorgeous bag, no doubt, but I think it would drive me bonkers as well. My first LV was the denim Pleaty with the clasp closure and it was so annoying have to do and undo that clasp over and over to get in and out of the bag. A bag can be cute or beautiful but if it's not functional then you're not going to want to use it. I say sell it and get yourself something you'll enjoy using more. :smile:

Thanks for the advise. It's hard to part with it but at the same time it just sits on my shelf. I took it to work today to see if it would make u my mind. I'll see how it goes but so far...I'm leaning toward selling.

I say sell. I have a Kusama Speedy that is a pain in the rear to get in and out of, but the gorgeousness of the bag makes me not care. If you felt that way about your Golden Arrow, you wouldn't be asking the question that you are. So, sell and buy something you won't question!