gold with phw versus gold with gold hw

hermeschicuk

Jun 26, 2009
hello

im really keen to see (if poss) any pics of the above - im more of a palladium person and have ordered (just today still have time to change) a Kelly 32 gold with palladium, but i am concerned it may look better as a bag with gold hw - id really appreciate any input!!thanks everyone;);)

a 32cm gold kelly with gold hw is my HG.. IMHO i think gold with gold hw looks stunning together, but it's definitely personal preference..

If you like palladium better your kelly will still be gorgeous! HTH =)

Hermeschicuk....Thinking about this hard !! I have Birkin gold with PHW ,but the kelly IMO is a less casual bag and would possibly look more formal and dressy with GHW. Just visualise the situations you will be using the Kelly and go with your heart.!

mmmm^^^ not easy is it, id love to see some pics if anyone has any? i found a kelly with phw but think it was barenia not gold??? im looking on it as a bag for summer as a change to black something smaller than a birkin that can travel, i mean if it would look odd i could change to ghw and it may or may not clash with summer accesories - my watch is white gold and i cant see myself buying a full yellow gold watch - my rings are platinum too.mmmmm help?!

Honestly have no problem mixing metals.... go with what looks best on the particular STYLE and COLOUR of bag you choose. They all are to die for !! No more sleepless nights now !! :shrugs:

ps. just looked on reference pages...GHW on a Kelly Gold !!!! yummmm

Last edited:
mmm im going to take a look at the kelly thread again - couldnt find gold with phw but its prob just me! but at least i can look again at kelly gold with gold. in the brown thread i saw lots of warm coloured bags with palladium and i really liked them - i do like the gold hw too -

a little question my SA said if i ordered a kelly sellier in gold with phw that it would have cream stitching - if i ordered gold hw would the stitching be a different colour??

Gold will always be contrast stitched in off-white regardless of hardware color. Etoupe and blue jean are two other colors that are contrast stitched, as well.

mmm im going to take a look at the kelly thread again - couldnt find gold with phw but its prob just me! but at least i can look again at kelly gold with gold. in the brown thread i saw lots of warm coloured bags with palladium and i really liked them - i do like the gold hw too -

I had a 32 Togo Gold with PH at one time and here's a picture. When I got it I thought I was only a PH gal and didn't even consider GH. So, later I got an Havanne Birkin with GH and I saw how gorgeous GH was. Soooo, the bag I'm waiting on to come in now is a Gold Birkin with GH. I really think the GH just glows on the Gold leather. But PH is nice, too!:smile:

attachment.php

Attachments

• z Kelly 3.jpg
    z Kelly 3.jpg
    151.9 KB · Views: 489