gold silverado helpp??

1. any thoughts on the gold silverado....im debatin on whether or not i should buy...help!!:hysteric:

2. well, it's on sale at NAP... I saw that and thought like this: If I did not already own a black Silverado I would buy the gold on sale straight away!GORGEOUS! (I've seen the golden PYTHON silverado IRL and is like the best ever...) I bought my black Silverado last year and I love it to DEATH it's sooo perfect. it's an investment!! If yoy get it I think you won't regret it, it's on sale and everything!

3. I saw the gold silverado, and although I think it's pretty, I remember thinking is looked like a mat gold. It could have been a little bit shinyer IMO

Rai

4. yea, its on sale at NAP~~very tempting price!! But IMO, its a bit difficult to wear....doesn't go with a lota colors...

5. don't buy it because its on sale...buy it because you love it~

6. I love it, but I love the silverado in every colour :biggrin:
    I purchased the silver one last week and was unsure of matallics to be honest. Now it is here, I adore it, as it not a shiny, in your face metallic, and I am sure the gold would be the same.

If you love it and can afford it, go for it ;)
    :smile:

7. I love it, but I love the silverado in every colour :biggrin:
    I purchased the silver one last week and was unsure of matallics to be honest. Now it is here, I adore it, as it not a shiny, in your face metallic, and I am sure the gold would be the same.

If you love it and can afford it, go for it ;)

Totally agree, i bought the silver Silverado but was a bit unsure of the metallics, figured i could always return it if i didn't like it, but when i received it i loved it, the flash on camera's tends to make it look a lot shinier than it really is. When deciding i found it helped to look at other girls on the street wearing gold and silver bags, you'd be surprised how many do and i think a metallic bag can make an outfit pop.

8. i just looked at it on NM. it looks good in the stock photo, but i think in person it doesn't look as nice. JMO. i love silver but gold is a little bit much.

9. I agree with abowron- I have a silver paddy and I love it- I just ordered a large gold silverado too- I think the metallics can add that special something to an outfit. I can be dressing down in jeans and a tee, but when I grab my silver paddy with the black skull scarf tied to the handle, it just makes me feel good. Plus metallics go with most any color.

10. I agree with abowron- I have a silver paddy and I love it- I just ordered a large gold silverado too- I think the metallics can add that special something to an outfit. I can be dressing down in jeans and a tee, but when I grab my silver paddy with the black skull scarf tied to the handle, it just makes me feel good. Plus metallics go with most any color.

I wear mine with a black skull scarf too! lol!

Also, i saw the gold one in Selfridges and it isn't as gold as you think, kind of browny/bronzy gold.

Better to buy and return if want to you than to not buy and regret!

11. Gold silverado hobo on sale now at neimanmarcus.com.
    It's 50% off = $728
    Purchase it through the ******.com link and you get an additional 3% off. You can also use the free shipping code: SUMMER

12. I've just ordered the gold from NAP - I've wanted a silverado for ages and although I was hoping to get a more neutral colour, I couldn't resist a half price bag! I love metallics as they go with everything - I used to hate them, but have been into metallics in a big way for the last year or so. The bag should arrive tomorrow or Wednesday so I'll post pics when it arrives.

13. Hehe.. that is so cool! :yes:

14. aww thanx for all ur advice....i have been wanting to join the chloe family for a while now...and to be honest i actually like gold bags...i agree w/ u guys on the whole givin an outfit that extra umph! im gonna go for it and not just b/c its on sale but because i luv that bag!:yahoo:yahoo: :biggrin: thanx again everybody!

15. great news :smile:
    can you post piccies when you get your new baby. I would love to see the gold.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice