Gold, Silver or Black Suhali Lockit - Which color would you get?

Which Suhali Lockit would you get?

• Gold

• Silver

• Black

Results are only viewable after voting.
the black would be timeless. the gold and silver L'Aimables were fine because they were so small and worked as evening bags, but for a bag as big as the Lockit, the gold and silver would be too much, which was the case with the Miroir line

Not sure until I can see them IRL. For me personally, I don't think I would get as much use out of the gold or silver but it depends on yourlifestyle and clothes etc.

I prefer black because the hardware will stand out more and it's more wearable for every outfit. I'm not too big on gold and silver..they're just a little too shiny for my liking especially on a big bag.

gold would be absolutely stunning. but only if practicality is not an issue. otherwise, one can never go wrong with black. but have you seen it in the verone colour? :drool:

gold would be absolutely stunning. but only if practicality is not an issue. otherwise, one can never go wrong with black. but have you seen it in the verone colour? :drool:
i've seen the verone suhali and it's gorgeous, as well:smile:. seems like majority of TPFers prefer the black one. you're right, one can never go wrong with black.

I am confuse! :Push:

biancaboo said it comes MM!

so it must be Gold + Silver come with two size of PM and MM, right?

My SA told me PM only but now that the bag is in it seems like it does come in the MM size as well!!!

Personally I don't like the MM size its too big, the PM is much better looking! I want to get a gold one! Gold is my favorite, Silver and Black are too boring (especially in this bag!)