Gold, Silver, Gold.....Blue? ** TONS OF PICS ** !!!

Poufiasse

Jul 7, 2006
After much anticipation, I went on an LV BINGE and got things to complete my collection and even gifts !!!

So, what do I mean by Gold, Silver, Gold, Blue?

Well here's the break down:

1) I had the Gold Miroir Speedy, that much you all knew, but....

2) I GOT A SILVER MIROIR SPEEDY TO MATCH IT!!!! :yahoo: I got it from CoCo at SoHo ( that sorta rhymes, LoL) I love it and it will go with EVERYTHING!!! Now, I don't have to worry if my Gold will only go with certain things, I can just pick and choose :lol: The Miroir Speedy's are TDF!!!!!! I LOVE THEM ALL!

3) I also picked up a Marc Jacobs Gold Clutch Miroir from a recent purchase I made. It was a free gift.....Why was it a free gift? Who's my St. Nick?

4) I got a free Gold Clutch Miroir because I bought a GORGEOUS, BRAND NEW MINT Monogram Mini Joséphine GM TST Bleu from Karen Kooper It's actually my mom's gift, but I decided to include it in this thread anyway, since I'm keeping the Gold Clutch.

So, without further ado, here's my expanded collection!

x-mas-gifts-for-me-and-mom-9.jpg

x-mas-gifts-for-me-and-mom-3.jpg

x-mas-gifts-for-me-and-mom-8.jpg

Mmmm absolutely LOVELY!!! congrats on the new miroir speedy and the josephine!

ohh and i love free gifts!! what a great gift!

I think I want the Joséphine PM now too! Is it bad to want your recepient's gifts? :lol:

But the consolation prize is a FREE MJ Gold Clutch, so it's all good :yes:

I goes perfect with my Gold Miroir, although amazingly enough, I think I will rock it with the Silver :yes: