Gold, Silver, Gold.....Blue? ** TONS OF PICS ** !!!

that is awesome that you were still able to find a NEW Jospehine and get it below retail! Wow, awesome!!! So, when you buy gtom Karen Kooper -do you pay addl for shipping? Or is it like buying from Let-trade where the shipping is already included in the price?

..I know your mom will love her LV, she is lucky to have a daugther like you! Thanks again for responding to my question about the price on the Jospehine...thanks!!

Shipping was $8 but it was literally overnight, which was AMAZING :nuts: I was so content :P

When you buy something on KK's site, and you go to check out, just put USA, CANADA, or INTERNATIONAL and it'll tell you the price. I think it's $8 for the entire USA.

The gold & silver speedies are TDF. :drool: Congrats on an awesome deal on the Josephine. Your mom should love it!! I ordered the LV snow globe from KK, & received a MJ coin purse & KK candle as gifts. She was great to deal with.

I must've missed this - what's the MJ Coin Purse you got? I was looking for one too but was thinking Vernis or Perfo. Do you have a pic? ;)