Gold Quilted Venetia -- Yes or No?

1. The most anticipated sale of the season is here! Come join the official NAP sale discussion thread and share your haul with us!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. This is another bag that I've been staring at and staring at and trying to figure out if I want. I don't own any Marc Jacobs bags. I do have a silver Paddington and a bronze Mulberry but this is a different color and definately more structured than the other two metallics I have. There's a chance I can get one at a discount. Waddaya think? Should I?

venetia.jpg
  2. It's nice!

3. Love it, thumbs up all the way from me ! :smile:

4. Well, there's going to be the ineveitable discussion of quilted MJ vs. Chanel, but I think if you like it, go for it. I'm a big fan of the venetia satchel, and I think this shade of gold is a colour that could last you a long time. I say go for it. :biggrin:

5. great choice in bag

6. Chanel is a whole other thought/decision process. I have a quilted Chanel overnight/weekend bag that I love. I haven't seen anything 'everyday' from them that I want. The Mademoiselle line is sorta cool (I know there are differences of opinion on that....). But a Venetia on sale isn't as big a decision as a Chanel.

7. Go for it. I love the Venetia :love:

8. Oh YES!

9. Heck YEAH!!!!!

10. i want the ivory quilted venitia like hardcore so i say go for it! the gold is very nice.

11. Very nice bag. You should definitely get it. Especially if you get a discount.

12. I dont really care for that one, but the color is nice!

13. Thanks everyone. I should hear in the next day or so whether I can get a deal or not.