Gold pendant & silver color necklace?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi, do you think it's ok to wear a 24 K gold pendant, but with a white gold necklace? Do you think it will look silly?:cool:

2. It depends on the pendant. Can you show us a pic?

3. If you like it, rock it!

Personally, I like to mix metals so I have no problem with it. Right now I have a jade pendant with a white gold bail but I don't have a long chain to match it, so it goes on a yellow gold chain. My favorite necklace is a Tiffany ladybug that has a platinum body and yellow gold antennas on a yellow gold chain.

4. While I think it depends on the charm and chain, I think mixing metals is absolutely acceptable!
    I used to take such issue with it, but now it's pretty much all I do. Rock it!

5. I agree with the other replies. I think it depends on the pendant and the chain. I love mixing metals too. I wear a Tiffany rose gold mini open heart on a platinum chain and I love it! I would love to see a picture of your pendant and chain xx