Gold patent boy

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi everyone. I purchased this gold patent boy. This is my first patent bag. I've seen some threads where people said their patent bags peeled. Is this a real concern or did it only happen to certain bags? ImageUploadedByPurseForum1396625711.721582.jpg

2. Congrats on your gold bag, and yes it appears to be a problem that's not isolated to just one or two.

3. That's not good. The bag is beautiful but I don't want to worry it will peel.

4. So gorgeous!! Congrats!!

5. I've seen those threads too, but the bag is beautiful.

6. I think this issue pertains more to the colored metallic BOYS, I think you will be ok with gold :tup:
    Its beautiful, good luck!

7. Saw one IRL today! As shiny as a gold bar! Congrats!

8. Gorgeous gold bag, congrats!

9. Stunning color. Congrats!

10. gorgeous, congrats!

11. Thanks everyone. It's a very bright , shiny bag. A show stopper. But I'm hesitant about keeping it due to peeling problems on the metallic. This is my first metallic patent Chanel. I usually buy caviar and lambskin.

12. That is a gorgeous patent bag. I love the gold. BUT as others and yourself have mentioned, I'd be concerned about keeping it, too, due to peeling issues. (I cannot believe a bag from Chanel that costs that much money actually HAS peeling issues.) :sad: It's a shame, because the bag itself is stunning.

13. Maybe after u have use it, u can share ur review here...

14. Congrats on your golden boy!!!!

15. I bought the red metallic yesterday and asked my SA if he knew about any issues. I was told that it might get lil creases on the sides with time (YEARS) which happens to most bags anyway.