Gold or Silver? Which do you prefer with black?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
?

Which do you prefer?

1. Gold hardware on a black bag

2. Silver hardware on a black bag

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. I thought I preferred gold because it's a warmer color that really stands out against the black and looks really rich, but the silver really pops and is soo pretty (& matches with more fobs).

Which do you prefer? I keep changing my mind and am curious what a poll here would say. I'm thinking of getting rid of my large black Zoe with brass and replacing it with the large black Zoe with silver buckles (if I can find one).

Geesh, you'd think I have other things to worry about. I do, but this is more fun! :P

2. i prefer gold. i always have. i like the look of black with silver but i do not think it "goes" with me.

3. I am a Silver girl....I always try to buy bags with Silver Hardware....

4. Silver for me...

5. I like both, but in most cases, I prefer gold.

6. I prefer Silver.

7. I prefer Gold.

8. I totally prefer silver, BUT I can make an exception I love the bag enough!

9. Definitely silver.

10. Silver!

11. I usually prefer silver hardware, so that's what I voted for. Now I'm kind of coming around, because I LOVE the gold hardware on my Sophia's!

12. Wow, 6 & 6 so far!!

13. I prefer gold..

14. I'm a silver girl too, i think i only have 1 bag with brass hardware

15. This is very interesting, silver is ahead in the poll but not by much!