Gold or silver hardware?

fuzzypill

Apr 16, 2009
Trying to decide between these 2 wocs - silver or gold hardware. Is one easier for styling outfits than the other? I can't say that I wear more silver vs gold jewelry but overall I have more gold pieces. I definitely have more gold hardware in my handbag collection so the silver would be a very nice change.

Any advice? Thanks!

Attachments

• ysl blush silver.jpg
    ysl blush silver.jpg
    66.8 KB · Views: 991
  • ysl blush gold.jpg
    ysl blush gold.jpg
    42.8 KB · Views: 997
Thanks all - this is going to be tough. Initially, I was drawn to the gold hardware but then I saw the silver and thought this is nice and "fresh" as someone mentioned. Online I see a lot of people have the gold and it's gorgeous but don't see the silver one very much at all. If anyone has this pink with silver combo, please post pics! Thanks so much!

Thanks all - this is going to be tough. Initially, I was drawn to the gold hardware but then I saw the silver and thought this is nice and "fresh" as someone mentioned. Online I see a lot of people have the gold and it's gorgeous but don't see the silver one very much at all. If anyone has this pink with silver combo, please post pics! Thanks so much!

I agree that the silver isn't as common as the gold! I have a light blue saint laurent bag with silver hardware and I think it's really stunning! I think you should go for the silver!!

Love both - totally not helpful here. [emoji21] My initial thought was silver is gorgeous, but gold is classic. However, I would go silver over gold for clothes matching since you have GHW in your collection already. Either way, you won't go wrong. Looking forward to your reveal.