Gold LV lock

Yes, you can buy them separately. Just say you lost your original lock. You might even get one for free if you have a well-established relationship with the SA :yes: I think I was buying a Keepall and I mentioned to my SA that the lock on my Mini HL was tarnishing, so he tossed in 3-4 extra locks into my shopping bag :heart:

Yes, you can buy them separately. Just say you lost your original lock. You might even get one for free if you have a well-established relationship with the SA :yes: I think I was buying a Keepall and I mentioned to my SA that the lock on my Mini HL was tarnishing, so he tossed in 3-4 extra locks into my shopping bag :heart:

wow! that's great to hear..incredible...when I got my replacement speedy, the SA confirmed that i still had my original lock. cheap thing! lol

Wow, 25$US? Of course because it's NOT "gold", it's just polished brass. Try finding some on ebay? They sell those LV and Chanel shopping bags on ebay-very useless-but try your luck there?

^ lol i sold my lv shopping bags/boxes on ebay.. people bought them for sure! omg that reminds me, i once gave one of my girlfriends an LV goodie, (this was a while ago), and the SA didnt give me an extra bag, so i bought one on ebay.. and it was from a seller by night, but by day he was a sargent police officer! LOL! i was soooo scared cuz we agreed to meet up to exchange the bag/money.. and it felt so weird. LOL.