gold hardware discontinued in the UK?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. OK, so I know that they have stopped makeing bags with gold hardwares ,but I tought they would do gold harware only on black bags? I really really reaaaalllyy want a giant city in black with gold hardware but it seems like they have stopped selling these in London .... I have called everywhere ; selfridges, the balenciaga store, harvey nichols , harrods... and they all said that they didn't have any, and the balenciaga SA said that they don't carry them anymore... ?

2. mmmm..... I was pretty sure they were continuing to do gold hardware on black bags?? Will have to do some research and find out for sure...

3. ^Yes , was pretty sure about that too :sad: It's was like my dream bag , and now that I finally decided to get it , it's not available anymore, perfect! The SA at bal London told me to go to Paris... ummm....

4. they have the black part time in GGH on bal.co.uk.......but not the city :sad:

5. The Black GGH City is available on the Bal-US website. If you have a friend in the US, maybe they could order it for you .. and then ship it to you in the UK?!!?