Gold hangtags, can I order one from Coach?

i<3handbags

Coach Obsessed ...
O.G.
Aug 22, 2007
My daughter really wants a gold tag for her little pouch, but as far as I know there aren't any gold charms right now that resemble hangtags. She is trying to sweet talk me out of the one on my Lindsay. :roflmfao: I thought I would take a look at the one below in person, but I don't think it will be as bright gold looking.

80685566yw0.jpg

Since you already have a lindsey and it has one on it, you could call JAX and say that one fell off, they'll ask for the style # and send you a new one...then give that to your daughter...voila!

I know it's a small thing, but I do believe in karma and couldn't say I lost it if I really didn't. Maybe I could ask them really nicely if they could send one, and if not I guess it's eBay or see if I can find something else for her.

I know it's a small thing, but I do believe in karma and couldn't say I lost it if I really didn't. Maybe I could ask them really nicely if they could send one, and if not I guess it's eBay or see if I can find something else for her.

If you'll pm me your address, I'll send her one. I have an extra because Coach didn't send one the first time I called for a replacement and when I called the second time, I somehow received 2.

Tell them your chain on the bag is loose and you would like another just in case - this is not really a lie because the chains on the bags can get loose and a back up would be a good thing to have - Or just tell JAX the truth and sweet talk them into sending you one