Gold hamptoms

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. To anyone that has the gold hamptons sateen: is this one that will get dirty easily? I am thinking of getting the hobo, I just love the gold.
    Thanks for any input.
    PR
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/The-Complaint-Station

2. Do you have a picture?

3. I wanted the gold hobo but purchased the gold bag with the pockets because they were out of the hobo in gold.

gold hobo.jpg
  4. ^^ IF that's the bag you're talking about, it's pretty easy to clean. Just so water and mild soap does the trick.

5. I have the hobo and it does get dirty kinda easily, but its super easy to clean. Just grab a baby wipe and wipe away!

6. I heard about the baby wipe thing...You use it on the sateen matrials, right? Does it really work? I haven't bought a bag like that b/c I was worried it would get too dirty too.....I've had it w/ suede..NO MORE!! :heart: Emmy

7. Thanks for the babywipe tip. I will definitely try it. I used a shout wipe when I spilled some coffee I mind pink herringbone. The coffee came out but the herringbone is always getting lint and stuff on it. : (

8. Ok, I'm dumb, the sateen is what the Hamptons bags are made of right? If so, yup, and they work great, my white Hamptons hobo got really dirty when I brought it to work, and after cleaning it with baby wipes it looks fantastic!

You're quite welcome. Someone told me about that tip on LJ when I posted asking how to clean my white hobo.

9. Oh boo.. that's why I bought the black one because I was afraid of the other colours getting seriously dirty but that's way easy to clean !

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice