Gold Cross Body

Izzy48

IZZY
O.G.
Jul 25, 2013
Picked up this little cross body while in the Coach store the other day ordering some booties for fall and winter as well as checking on a new business bag I ordered. This is such an organized small item that it holds more than imagined. photo 1 (28).JPG

photo 4 (12).JPG

This is certainly a keeper for me.

Picked up this little cross body while in the Coach store the other day ordering some booties for fall and winter as well as checking on a new business bag I ordered. This is such an organized small item that it holds more than imagined. View attachment 2682261

View attachment 2682262

This is certainly a keeper for me.

I love the gold,
I have the gold phoebe and double zip phone wallet
they are my absolute favorite:smile:

I got this little bag also and I love it. I love the metallic gold/bronze leather with its chain strap. I love the functionality of it. I love the modern looking turnlock. I love everything about it!

Here goes Rose10. This little guy has 6 compartments which includes the zipper compartment. Two are on the flap of the bag and the others are in the body of the bag. IMG_2160.jpg

IMG_2162 (2).jpg

IMG_2161.jpg

IMG_2158.jpg

Hope it gives you a better idea.

Gorgeous! I'm a bit confused on the Coach website. This is a Bleeker? And there is a black one that appears identical but is a Madison?

Last night and tonight I looked on the web site and couldn't find it. I did what I should have done last night and I got my ticket out to check. It is NOT a cross body as I thought it was and we discussed in the store. Coach lists it as BLKR MET LTH CLT WAL. LADIES, I HAVE BOUGHT AN EVENING WALLET! It is style # 51979. I love it and bought it to carry in my big bags during the day so I can take it and not the big bag to avoid the weight. What do all of you think? I don't want to carry an evening bag during the day but I really do like it and it holds so much!