Gold Crackle ?

pink1

O.G.
Nov 29, 2007
I've had a boring afternoon....which means I have been bag shopping all day! I'm thinking about getting a bag w/ crackle on the bottom.

Does anyone still have one of these? I have read all the old threads on the forum. I am just worried the crackle will be a lot o' gold on a mab.

charb618

May 6, 2009
i have the fuschia MAB with gold crackle and I LOVE it!!! It is probably one of my favorite bags!! Whenever I wear it, I get a tons of compliment!

When I first received it, I thought it was gaudy, but once I wore it, I realized it was not.

If you can get one grab it!

Bibibabubi

Dreaming of RM bags
O.G.
Aug 8, 2008
Singapore
I have the Fuschia as well. The gold shows up in flashes... you see it then you don't. I love the raspberry colour of it!

MAGJES

O.G.
Dec 13, 2008
North Carolina
I had the Ocean MAM at one time - it was a GREAT leather but I found that I just was not in love with the gold bottom :sad:. It just wasn't a good fit for me. My daughter adored it so she now owns it. It looks perfect when she carries it and fits her personality. I ended up buying the Ocean Nikki cause like I said the leather is GREAT!

TXGirlie

O.G.
Jul 21, 2008
North Texas
I have a night mattie with gold crackle on the flaps and inside pockets. I love it! If it's just on the bottom, it shouldn't be overkill for you.

pink1

O.G.
Nov 29, 2007
Someone beat me to the one on Ebay the other day and the one on Ann's Fabulous Finds! Not meant to be right now! Thanks for all the help!