gold chains....

1. Hello everyone, I am in search of some gold chains (necklaces). I am doing some research online but before I bought, I was thinking if anyone here sells for a living, hobby, etc... I would rather buy it from you and give you my business.

I am looking for a good amount (50-100) for now.

Can you please leave a post or PM me?

Of if any of you have a personal jeweler you would like to recommend, I would love to know.

Megs, Vlad, and Mods. I hope this isn't breaking the rules. I just rather give my business to someone here on the forum. If this does break the rules please remove this, and I appologize for the inconvenience.

Thank you!

2. Try Japster at www.futurefashionista.com. She's a member here and has a homebased jewelry business.

3. I know PF member Pippi makes jewelry, but I dont think she deals with gold. Just in case though, might want to ask her.

4. I do, I'd be happy to help or atleast point you on in the direction of someone that can.

5. I order my jewelry supplies from Rio Grande (you can request a catalog online - there is a $10 charge, but they give you a coupon for $10 off after your first order.) they are great, have a huge selection, and fast service. I love working with them!

6. I didn't scroll down far enough before I posted. thanks for mentioning me!:biggrin:

7. Pippi ~ I'd Love To See Your Work Sometime! :smile:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice