Gold Chains??? Grrrr

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. When do you think they will get any in? I want a strap and a chain for my MAM but I don't want to order seperately because of the shipping. I emailed RM about a month ago and they said soon. Have they ever sold out before and does anyone know how long it takes them to re-supply? I am afraid they won't have the Evergreen strap by the time the chain comes in.

2. ^^you should go ahead and order the strap!

If you have to wait till later, you could get an emerald strap in FALL.

3. I know but that would be twice the shipping and I was told by RM you could order a strap and chains for one shipping price of 10.00. I'd hate to pay 20.00.
    Plus, the chain is what I really want while the strap would be used occasionally.

4. LEXI- They do not discount you shipping if you order multiple items. At least they didn't with me. I think I've told this story about a hundred times now but when I went to buy two staps they doubled shipping on me. Instead of $10 they charged me $20.

I don't know if they will do that with a little chain to but my guess is YES! The chain will probably be a bit less (should be anyway) but I don't think it will matter when you order it b/c you'll be paying the same for shipping regardless.
    I *think* this is some kind of glitch that needs to be worked out.

ORDER THE STRAP ;)

5. I asked Catalina about chains a while ago and heard that they would be in soon. I ended up finding one at Rok and Lola with free shipping, but I think they're out of stock now. If I see any, I'll PM you with the info. :yes:

6. That's crazy. I was told by RM that I could buy as many straps and chains for one shipping price of 10.00. Wish they's keep their story straight. I'll make sure I check into it. I'll give the chains some more time before I get a strap. 20.00 bucks for a strap and a chain that should be around 6-7 bucks is robbery.

7. Yea Lexie, Catalina told me the same, that they could NOT combine shipping. i would up having to pay $40 in shipping for two bags, which will probably wind up shipping together in the same box anyways. And i'm in GA, not even overseas or anything. Thats OUTRAGEOUS.