Gold chain on Stella McCartney Falabella - yes or no?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I am thinking of getting a Falabella foldover tote with gold hardware. I love this style of bag but I'm not quite decided about the gold chain - is it too gold and cheap looking or not? For anyone who has it, does the gold chain darken or tarnish easily?

Do you think the chain is too gold and tacky? Or is it a nice contrast? falabella.jpg

2. #2 Jul 22, 2016
    Last edited: Jul 22, 2016
    I have a rose gold chain...or maybe its just regular gold. Anyway! Ive had the bag Two years and no problems whatsoever

3. Thank you for sharing your experience regarding the gold chains! I am happy to hear that they are well-made and that they stand up to wear and tear and don't tarnish or chip.

4. I am not a fan of the Gold myself, prefer the gunmetal or silver. But it's personal preference in the end.

5. I am not a fan of Gold on the Falabella either....

UmmIbrahim likes this.
  6. I have a black small Falabella with gold chains; not the gold over type. Love it & have had no issues

jess236 likes this.
  7. I've seen several of her bags with the gold hardware, but, didn't love the gold...love the silver

8. The gold looks cheap.