Gold chain for small pouchette

redvelvet14

Jan 20, 2011
I just bought a pre owned pouchette and was wondering if lv sells a long gold chain to wear as cross body for the smaller purses?
TIA

Anigmapr

Apr 3, 2014
I think they only sell vachetta..I bought a chain (non LV) on ebay for my pochette Acc OM and love it crossbody plus doubled for shoulder,,

loveglitzer

Apr 3, 2012
Europe
I am pretty sure you could get a golden chain as a replacement item (off the EVA), bc the pochette usually comes with a leather strap. But as others said before ... Ebay is good with it, too ... I bought I short chain to clip my keys to the d ring ... Congrats on your pochette

LVLoveaffair

Bagaholic
O.G.
Jul 16, 2009
Sunny Florida
I bought a bunch of chains off ebay- they match the Eva chain and the pochette chains perfectly. They have similar clips to LV too so they look nice.

redvelvet14

Jan 20, 2011
I don't know if we are allowed to post specific links but if you know trust worthy ebay sources and are allowed to share I would really appreciate it. I've never bought off ebay and with your experience would like to get good quality products.
Thank you

LVLoveaffair

Bagaholic
O.G.
Jul 16, 2009
Sunny Florida
I don't know if we are allowed to post specific links but if you know trust worthy ebay sources and are allowed to share I would really appreciate it. I've never bought off ebay and with your experience would like to get good quality products.
Thank you
I get mine from the ebay seller "rebirthday".

Mods, I'm not affiliated with this seller, I only purchase from them. :smile:

for3v3rz

Nov 1, 2013
West Coast (U.S.A)
I get mine from the ebay seller "rebirthday".

Mods, I'm not affiliated with this seller, I only purchase from them. :smile:
Yes I like that seller's chains too. Those chains are very well made. They can even custom length it if you request to be shorter. In no way they are copying LV since LV doesn't make cross body chains.

Oryx816

H-eureuse
Apr 30, 2014
yes i like that seller's chains too. Those chains are very well made. They can even custom length it if you request to be shorter. In no way they are copying lv since lv doesn't make cross body chains.
+1