Gold Birkin

Kellybag

O.G.
Mar 9, 2006
I agree with what you all said on the combinations...it is personal taste...but this is what the man told me...blah, blah, blah

La Vanguardia

PAPER DOLL
O.G.
Dec 21, 2005
Thanks guys! I think I'll just have to see it :smile:

By the way, regarding the color, does the gold look so much better in chevre or is it also ok in clemence? I know that for more colorful bags, the chevre holds the color so much better. But for gold? I ordered the clemence leather, but maybe I should change my order to chevre.

La Vanguardia

PAPER DOLL
O.G.
Dec 21, 2005
jessdressed said:
here's a gold w/ pall h/w. It looks good too.
I saw a similar one at luxwear.com
I would buy it if Hermes said that it's impossible for me to get the bag. But since they said, I should get it, I'll just have to see. I'm also kind of excited on the waiting thing :biggrin:

Feb 9, 2006
La Vanguardia said:
I saw a similar one at luxwear.com
I would buy it if Hermes said that it's impossible for me to get the bag. But since they said, I should get it, I'll just have to see. I'm also kind of excited on the waiting thing :biggrin:
I got this pic off Luxwear also.

Greentea

O.G.
Feb 28, 2006
at the bottom of a cup of Jasmine Pearl
La Van, if they are letting you do a special order and will make it in Chevre, I would choose that over any other leather for a Birkin!

If I can't get Chevre, I'd be very happy with Clemence or Togo.
Gold on Clemence is slightly richer/deeper than on Togo, which is still a lovely neutral shade.

La Vanguardia

PAPER DOLL
O.G.
Dec 21, 2005
Thanks Greentea! I'll check with them the possibility of chevre. Maybe they'll be able to have some available. I'm going to the shop on Tuesday when they get a new shipment. Can't wait!