Gold Birkin

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Hello everyone! I did a quick search through the forum but couldn't find a picture of a gold birkin.

Would someone be kind enough to post a picture of a gold birkin so that I know what the color looks like?

Thanks in advance.

2. Photo of my Gold Birkin 35

IMG_1371.JPG
  3. Thanks chloess!!! it's beautiful

4. ChloeSS - gorgeous bag! Can't wait for mine to come, if ever.

Is yours a 35cm?

5. Yes my one is 35, it is perfect for everyday use.

6. Gorgeous, ChloeSS.

7. thanks, its my first birkin~ I LOVE HER SO MUCH.

8. Dreamy! and I have never been fond of bags in that shade, but I do love that one!!!

I am sure it won't be your last Birkin.:biggrin:

9. Beautiful bag ChloeSS. Love it! Can't wait til the day I can afford one;)

10. I LURVE gold. Also, in the thread "start with Hermes" there are some more pics of gold Birkins. Victoria Beckham and Lil' Kim have a gold. As does SJP. It's my favorite neutral in a B!

11. Photo of my 30cm gold Togo with gold hw :smile:

DSCF0197 (Small).JPG
  12. Did you see the one with palladium hardware? How does the contrast look? I'm think whether I should change my order to gold hardware...

13. I personally like it with palladium. I tried on a waitlisted gold/pall Birkin at Hermes and thought the combo was stunning.

I meant to say STARS with Hermes, above!

14. I think the gold color definetely needs gold hardware for its warmth. :smile:

15. Does it cost more with the gold h/w?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice