Gold Birkin with GHW or SHW?

Gina123

O.G.
Dec 14, 2008
Hello ladies - I'm indecisive as to which hardware to get on a Gold Birkin, SHW or GHW. I think GHW looks more elegant but I also like the SHW/PHW, too. Most of the jewelry I wear is white gold. I don't mine mixing metals and I understand that it's a personal preference. I have black and etoupe with GHW so one of my gf said to get a SHW on another neutral bag. Thoughts???

TIA!!![emoji8]

I have a gold Kelly PHW and although the GHW does add elegance to the bag, the PHW complements the gold leather color and allows it to shine on its own, IMO. I like that the PHW makes my Kelly very versatile to wear from day to night.

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1459609541.050321.jpg

Reactions: prepster
I prefer gold with ghw BUT since you already have two bags with ghw, I think PHW is next for you. Also, the PHW really compliments the white stitching in a cool, fabulous way. There are no mistakes here---good luck.

Reactions: prepster
If I have the choice between gold and phw, I will always go for Ghw even though some of my jewelleries are set with white gold or platinum. I just feel Ghw is warmer and classy. All my H leather and enamel bracelets are with Ghw except H silver jewelry.

My vote is Gold B with GHW. I can imagine it must be so stately. Best of luck deciding and do let us know your decision

I prefer ghw over shw too. I don't own gold bag but I've seen pics and I still like ghw more. My first bag was shw but after looking at so many h bags I fell in love with ghw. I would choose gold on gold.