Gold Birkin with GHW or SHW?

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 is now open to the public! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale.
    We're also giving away six more $200 gift cards during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hello ladies - I'm indecisive as to which hardware to get on a Gold Birkin, SHW or GHW. I think GHW looks more elegant but I also like the SHW/PHW, too. Most of the jewelry I wear is white gold. I don't mine mixing metals and I understand that it's a personal preference. I have black and etoupe with GHW so one of my gf said to get a SHW on another neutral bag. Thoughts???

TIA!!![emoji8]

2. I have a gold Kelly PHW and although the GHW does add elegance to the bag, the PHW complements the gold leather color and allows it to shine on its own, IMO. I like that the PHW makes my Kelly very versatile to wear from day to night.

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1459609541.050321.jpg

prepster likes this.
  3. I prefer gold with GHW. SHW does the make the bag more casual looking.

4. I prefer gold with ghw BUT since you already have two bags with ghw, I think PHW is next for you. Also, the PHW really compliments the white stitching in a cool, fabulous way. There are no mistakes here---good luck.

prepster likes this.
  5. Gold

6. Gold.

7. Ghw. I actually own a B30 in gold ghw and it looks perfect.

8. If I have the choice between gold and phw, I will always go for Ghw even though some of my jewelleries are set with white gold or platinum. I just feel Ghw is warmer and classy. All my H leather and enamel bracelets are with Ghw except H silver jewelry.

My vote is Gold B with GHW. I can imagine it must be so stately. Best of luck deciding and do let us know your decision

9. I prefer ghw over shw too. I don't own gold bag but I've seen pics and I still like ghw more. My first bag was shw but after looking at so many h bags I fell in love with ghw. I would choose gold on gold.

10. Here is are Palladium HW pics. I would have said GHW but then I saw these.
    I think it's a very sharp, modern look!

Attached Files:

prepster and baghagg like this.
  11. Phw
    I like it compliment with the white stitching

prepster likes this.
  12. Gold ghw for me. I have it and love it beyond words....

Attached Files:

prepster likes this.
  13. Love these pics of yours, IF. I am with you on this, I would go with GHW.

14. Gold. Is so elegant

15. Gorgeous photos IF!!
    We are bag twins and I agree/ GHW.
    💕

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice