Gold Ballerinas?

1. Neiman Marcus
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Hi ladies! I just bought these ballerinas today and am totally in love but wondering...is gold still "in"?

[​IMG]

2. I love these shoes. I bought them last week in white, got them home and as lovely as they were they were too white. So I exchanged them for a pair of suede heels, then my son ate the receipt......

Anyway, I think they're gorgeous and I think gold is in.

3. ^^^ Love them too! I can't seem to stay away from the degas. This is now my 5th lol. I've been wanting this gold pair since summer last year and finally found one today. Then I started to wonder if it's now "old"... your son eating your receipt is hilarious!

4. On topic of gold shoes, I think harsh "bling" gold and metallics are out, but these are such a nice understated gold that they're good to go.

They look lovely.

You scare me... :lol:

5. Cal at least he didn't eat the shoe,hmm?;)

Hmm..metallics are still everywhere. If you want gold shoes then I think that those are interesting. I have never bought anything more daring than bronze Choo Momo flats:amuse: .

6. no, i think this kind of gold is so gorgeous, IN!!!
    love tod's flats anyway!

7. That gold is still definetly in! I absolutely love love love them!!

8. Yes! Love mine - I have a pr. by Hollywould...and my 22 yr. old niece wanted to bring on her trip to Italy and I said sure, but if she ruined them she would have to replace them! Needless to say she's looking for a less expensive pr! I love the gold and silver shoes...

9. i love that gold!

10. Yay! Thanks everyone! I'm going to wear them today;)

11. Love the Tods, and I also think that understated gold/metallics for shoes are still in!

12. I love them..post a pic of them on your feet!!

13. those are gorgeous! i have the gold ballet flats from target from 1 year ago and i still wear them a ton. but they're not really understated lol! they're just comfy and so easy to wear.

14. WOW those are so pretty....and look comfortable too! congrats! I think gold in moderation is always in (esp in shoes!)...and amazingly it matches with almost everything too... GREAT choice

15. I loooove gold flats! I have a pair myself!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice