Gold and Silver Suhali Lockits on LV Website!!!

YUM.... both look GREAT!! :drool:

Here are pics if the LV site doesn't load for you:

goldlockitoutsideek5.jpg

goldlockitinsidefm9.jpg

silverlockitoutsidehd0.jpg

silverlockitinsidenj4.jpg

I just saw Gold Lockit PM at store but not yet sale at public for while :sad:

I ask SA let me to take photo for modelling myself but I can't share my photo to this website coz.. too embarassment to me :shame:

nice tough but... I might be changed my mind that I no longer to buy this bag due flashy?? pricey?? to small???

sigh... I am soooo confuse!!! :s:upsidedown::Push:

^^ if you know that you will use it then go for it ..I have the white PM and don't find the size too small at all. I agree it IS an expensive bag so you have to ensure that it is what you want:yes:

shalomjude,

yes indeed :yes:

hmm... maybe this 'flash' bright gold colour suitable for someone who dare show their big money such as millionaire, WAG, Hollywood star :tup: or
sort of 'harajuku' girl whom conquer all kinds fashion?!?! :shrugs:

I am just ordinary and classic girl hehehe... :girlsigh:

^^ what about the blue lockit PM as it is also LE and I think the same price as the usual PM lockits??? If you won't wear it ...no point in wasting all that money;) What about the gold or silver suhali zippy wallet??? I think it is $1260 AU$$$.

my SA did compliment me and suggested me get this bag, but I notice that she just focus my bag not overall my fashion sense :P

actually this incident being hush hush due this bag not yet sale on the public and kindly let me take photo!

I can't wait to show photo in my camera to my friend tommorrow to hear her opinion!!

maybe she's give same answers same as here TPF!!
"NICE!! PRICEEEEYY!!! R U NUTS!!"
"why not buy more bags equal that price!!" :P